deadline-day banner

Transferspekulation (m.Q) NUR INFO, KEINE DISKUSSION

Oct 10, 2010 - 8:40 PM hours

Weil es hier eventuell mehr Leute sehen:

Einige Informationen zum Spieler lassen sich hier finden: https://twitter.com/ScoutingByJaden/status/1787463405407723675

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009
Zieht es Reus in die MLS?

Marco Reus (34) wird Borussia Dortmund in diesem Sommer verlassen, weswegen die Gerüchteküche bereits mächtig brodelt. Wie "The Athletic" am Mittwochabend berichtet, hat es erste Gespräche zwischen dem MLS-Klub St. Louis City SC und der BVB-Ikone gegeben. Die Verhandlungen befänden sich aber noch "in einem sehr frühen Stadium". Reus prüfe alle Optionen, wo er künftig seine Karriere fortsetzen wird. Bei St. Louis träfe Reus auf Sportdirektor Lutz Pfannenstiel und Ex-Dortmunder Roman Bürki.

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009
Hall has been earmarked as a potential target for Dortmund, according to GMS sources, and they are considering whether to offer a route to the Bundesliga for the first time in his career despite Edin Terzic's side still challenging for a place in the Champions League final.
Spielerlink: https://www.transfermarkt.de/lewis-hall/profil/spieler/670858

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009

This contribution was last edited by Borusse91 on May 10, 2024 at 1:23 PM hours
Source: twitter.com
Borussia Dortmund have Oscar Gloukh from RB Salzburg on their list. The player has a contract until 2027 and is expected to cost around 25 million euros. Many clubs are interested. But it is also a fact that Borussia Dortmund will first try to keep Jadon Sancho and Ian Maatsen at the club. Both players want to leave their English clubs and Dortmund are currently examining all options to keep the duo for the long term.
Oscar Gloukh von RB Salzburg ist derzeit kein konkretes Thema bei Borussia Dortmund.

@berger_pj

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009
Für Sébastien Haller stehen die Zeichen auf Abschied. Der Spieler ist mit seiner Situation äußerst unzufrieden. Besiktas war bereits im Winter interessiert und wird wohl im Sommer einen weiteren Versuch unternehmen.

Mit einem Jahresgehalt von fast 10 Millionen Euro gehört Haller zu den Topverdienern des Vereins. Sollte Besiktas tatsächlich konkret werden, wäre Borussia Dortmund bereit, ihn für eine geringe Ablösesumme abzugeben. Es ist die Rede von rund 10 Millionen Euro.

@BILD

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009
Borussia Dortmund want to sign Serhou Guirassy. His release clause for clubs in the Bundesliga is 18 million euros. Stuttgart hope that the player will stay for another year, but you hear from the players environment that he can imagine a transfer to Dortmund.
Primärquelle Bild
Borussia Dortmund have Chris Führich from VfB Stuttgart on their list. The club says that Führich is an outstanding player who they already know. He has a release clause of 23.5 million euros. Whether the club will make a concrete move for Führich also depends on Jadon Sancho. It is rather unlikely that Dortmund will buy Sancho. The bosses are working on another loan.
Primärquelle Funke
A host of clubs have been monitoring his development over the last 12 months, with Newcastle United and Arsenal both known to be extremely interested in securing his services. German giants Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen were also linked with a possible summer move for Rigg over the weekend.
https://www.transfermarkt.de/chris-rigg/profil/spieler/947411

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.